A bit about... whatever's on my mind. ;)

A bit about... whatever's on my mind.  ;)
Hello Friends, Family, and Peoples, Welcome to My Blog. :)
Now I only post when time will allow me to do so, and it's all very random. So add yourself as a follower, down and to your right. This way you wont miss a thing...

Enjoy!

Monday, November 24, 2008

St. Nick Party, with a touch of Princess House!

On Friday, December 5th, children throughout Germany and many parts of Europe will set out their shoes in hopes that Saint Nicholas will put treats and/or small gifts in them, and not twigs, good for spankings.

At 6:30pm here at my place I am Hosting a St. Nicholas eve Party, with a touch of Princess House!

I would like to share this special evening with you all, while showcasing a Princess House line. And a bit of the History of St. Nicholas day (what we learned and experienced during the holiday season, living in Germany for the past 4 Christmas's.).

-Feel free to bring a friend... because WHEN YOU BRING A FRIEND, YOU RECEIVE A SPECIAL GIFT!

There will be no meal, so please feed those hungry tummies before you come, There will be deserts!!! So make sure not to stuff yourselves!


Children welcome!!! (who knows St. Nick may pay a visit.)

Any items purchased from Princess House that night will arrive in time for Christmas! ½ the catalog is under 30$.. And with a buy one get one ½ off sale, just in time for the Holidays!

Please let me know if you plan to come or if you don't.

Breanna Hamson

2 comments:

  1. How is the Princess House working out for you? After you told me about it I considered trying it out here, and I love that setting in the photo! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definately work! I have learned I really can't slack.. or it falls. I love doing it though! And I love the products, they not only our gorgeous, but hardy! And with kiddos, that's important! Also I make pretty good money each party I can get in! ... just have to get the parties! ;)

    ReplyDelete