A bit about... whatever's on my mind. ;)

A bit about... whatever's on my mind.  ;)
Hello Friends, Family, and Peoples, Welcome to My Blog. :)
Now I only post when time will allow me to do so, and it's all very random. So add yourself as a follower, down and to your right. This way you wont miss a thing...

Enjoy!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

B-days


William and Richard have over the past few months become a bit obsessed with trains. Especially Richard. And especially with Thomas and friends!




William turned 4 Nov 1st and Richard 2 Nov 5th. Since there birthdays are so close together and they both are wildly crazy over Thomas, we decided to have a joint party. The theme Thomas of cours! Since it was there Party we decided to just invite the people they know the best... Family!

Here's some pics of it! Boy have they just gone wild with the trains!!! They where so excited!




Nate and I made the cake..lol

Isnt it cute! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are so cute. It must be nice that they both like the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is so sweet. You have the cutest family. :)

    ReplyDelete