A bit about... whatever's on my mind. ;)

A bit about... whatever's on my mind.  ;)
Hello Friends, Family, and Peoples, Welcome to My Blog. :)
Now I only post when time will allow me to do so, and it's all very random. So add yourself as a follower, down and to your right. This way you wont miss a thing...

Enjoy!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dinner in a Pumpkin



This has been a tradition in my family since I was little! And one of my most favorite meals! I can hardly wait for Pumpkin season! Just so I can make and share this yummy meal!!



Dinner in a Pumpkin

What you need:

1 med. pumpkin cleaned out well
1 pd. hamburger browned
6 oz ham or 1 can spam cubed
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp onion powder
3 whipped eggs
1 1/2 tsp vinegar
1 tsp garlic
sm can black olives
sm can tomato sauce
1 tsp pepper
1 can whole yellow corn

What to do:
Mix all together
Put in Pumpkin
Bake at 350' for 1 hour or till out side of pumpkin is a darker shade of orange.


Perhaps you can grab those pumpkins on sale this year! Or print it off and save it for next year!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What an awesome recipe! We've never done this before and Nathan is such a baby when it comes to food, so I have to ask... does he eat it? LOL! I think it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete