A bit about... whatever's on my mind. ;)

A bit about... whatever's on my mind.  ;)
Hello Friends, Family, and Peoples, Welcome to My Blog. :)
Now I only post when time will allow me to do so, and it's all very random. So add yourself as a follower, down and to your right. This way you wont miss a thing...

Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where is he?

I thought this was just so cute.. and so like one of my boys to do.
The other night I was busy polishing some silver while Nate was watching an episode on the Telie... Well I hadn't realized how much time had gone by. I had just finished polishing and Nate said... "Well it's pretty late, hon.. aren't you going to bed?" I looked up and was like " Oh yeah.. well, could you put the kids to bed?" - "I'll be right there."
"Well I put William to bed."

"Where's Richard."

"I dono."

A little Concerned I asked, "What do you mean you don't know?"

All calm Nathan replied, "I don't know. I couldn't find him."

Me starting to freak, "WHAT?!"

Then of course like any mother, I started looking all over.. after just a few seconds Nate said "Wait,.. I think I know where he is."

Here look and see for yourself, what I saw...


lol :) just too cute! :)
I couldn't resist not getting the camera.. and then we carried him off to bed.
THE END